HOW TO ORDER
- Place your order online
- Call 086 122 2713 to place your order between 08h00 and 17h00 on weekdays.
HOW TO PAY
- Pay online by Visa or Master Card
- Pay by card over the telephone
- Pay by Electronic Fund Transfer
- Pay by Debit Order
HOW WE DELIVER
- We use a courier service that takes special care to ensure that our products reach you in a
- Orders that include fresh and frozen products will only be shipped to Region A .
- Region A - City of Cape Town Metropolis: The shipping cost is automatically calculated online.
- Region B - Rest of South Africa: The shipping cost is automatically calculated online.
- Region C - International: Shipping Cost will be confirmed by email on receipt of your order.
- Region A - City of Cape Town Metropolis: the order will be delivered within 48 hours (excluding public holidays and weekends)
- Region B - Rest of South Africa: the order will be delivered within 72 hours (excluding public holidays and weekends)
- Region C - International: the delivery time will be confirmed by email.
- We use insulated polystyrene containers to transport fresh, refrigerated and frozen perishable
- Perishable products will reach the delivery address in Region A in a fresh, refrigerated or frozen
state within the stated delivery time.
- In the event of an incorrect delivery address, or no one being available to accept the delivery, it will
be returned to the courier office.
- We will then contact you to arrange for a re-scheduled delivery on payment of an additional delivery
- We do not accept liability for perished goods due to a delay in delivery as a result of an incorrect
delivery address, or no one available to accept the order.
Prices are subject to change. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.